Acelle Mail Add-On ¶
The Acelle Mail Add-On is a premium one, you can buy it on our landing page. Thank you!
The Easy Forms Acelle Mail Add-On gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with the Acelle Mail email marketing service. Collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.
Custom Fields ¶
Populate Acelle Mail custom fields from form field data.
Control opt-in and only add subscribers when a certain condition is met.
Install Acelle Mail Add-On ¶
The Acelle Mail Add-On installing process is very simple, same to any other Add-On. To install the Acelle Mail Add-On follow the documentation to install an Add-On from the Add-On Manager.
Create a Sign Up Form ¶
Forms are created through the Form Builder. You just need to drag and drop the fields your form needs.
Then, from the Acelle Mail Add-On interface you can select the fields that will collect the necessary information to send to Acelle Mail. For example, email, name and custom fields, etc.
Now, to create a Sign Up Form follow the next steps:
- Click the Set Up a Form button
- Enter your Acelle Mail API Key and Acelle Mail API Url. Then, Click Connect to Acelle Mail.
- Finally, you need to map the form fields (Easy Forms) to the list fields (Acelle Mail).
- Select your Form
- Select your List
- Click on Status: ON.
- Enable an Opt-In Condition: The opt-in condition shows that in order to forward information to Acelle Mail, the field value must be present when the form is submitted. It's usually a Checkbox field, for example: A checkbox with the label: “Sign-up to our newsletter”.
- Select your Email Field (required)
- In the section Map Fields:
- Map a Form Field to a List Field (Acelle Mail List Field)
- Save the Form.