Sendinblue Add-On ¶
The Sendinblue Add-On is a premium one, you can buy it on our landing page. Thank you!
The Easy Forms Sendinblue Add-On gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with the Sendinblue email marketing service. Collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.
Smooth Automation ¶
New subscribers are automatically added to the email lists within your Sendinblue account.
Actionable Insights ¶
Gather valuable information on subscribers for more efficient email marketing.
Sync Subscriber Information ¶
Collect the Subscriber’s information to add or edit existing contacts in Sendinblue.
Opt-In Conditional Logic ¶
Control opt-in and only add subscribers when a certain condition is met.
Save Custom Fields ¶
Easily map your form fields to your Sendinblue custom fields
Mark as Blacklisted ¶
Save email addresses for a posterior validation, before send the campaigns.
Install Sendinblue Add-On ¶
The Sendinblue Add-On installing process is very simple, same to any other Add-On. To install the Sendinblue Add-On follow the documentation to install an Add-On from the Add-On Manager.
Create a Sign Up Form ¶
Forms are created through the Form Builder. You just need to drag and drop the fields your form needs.
Then, from the Sendinblue Add-On interface you can select the fields that will collect the necessary information to send to Sendinblue. For example, email, name and custom fields, etc.
Now, to create a Sign Up Form follow the next steps:
- Click on the Set Up a Form button
- Enter your Sendinblue API Key (v3) and Click Connect to Sendinblue. Click here to get more information.
- Finally, you need to map the form fields (Easy Forms) to the list fields (Sendinblue).
- Select your Form
- Select your List
- Click on Status: ON.
- Click on Update Enabled: ON. To update an existing contact.
- Enable an Opt-In Condition. The opt-in condition shows that in order to forward information to Sendinblue, the field value must be present when the form is submitted. It's usually a Checkbox field, for example: A checkbox with the label: “Sign-up to our newsletter”.
- Select your Subscriber Email Field (required)
- Email Blacklisted: Set this field to true to blacklist the contact for emails.
- SMS Blacklisted: Set this field to true to blacklist the contact for SMS.
- SMS Blacklist Sender:
- SMTP forbidden sender for contact.
- Use only for email contact (only available if Update Enabled is set to ON).
- Must be a comma separated value of strings attribute type set in the UDH.
- In the section Map Fields:
- Map a Form Field to a List Field (Sendinblue Custom Field)
- Save the Form.