EmailOctopus Add-On ¶
The EmailOctopus Add-On is a premium one, you can buy it on our landing page. Thank you!
The Easy Forms EmailOctopus Add-On gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with the EmailOctopus email marketing service. Collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.
Obtain More Subscribers Faster ¶
Automatically add subscribers to your email lists when a form is submitted.
Update Existing Contacts ¶
Auto-update existing contacts with new submitted information
Custom Fields ¶
Populate EmailOctopus custom fields from form field data.
Control opt-in and only add subscribers when a certain condition is met.
Install EmailOctopus Add-On ¶
The EmailOctopus Add-On installing process is very simple, same to any other Add-On. To install the EmailOctopus Add-On follow the documentation to install an Add-On from the Add-On Manager.
Create a Sign Up Form ¶
Forms are created through the Form Builder. You just need to drag and drop the fields your form needs.
Then, from the EmailOctopus Add-On interface you can select the fields that will collect the necessary information to send to EmailOctopus. For example, email, name and custom fields, etc.
Now, to create a Sign Up Form follow the next steps:
- Click on the Set Up a Form button
- Enter your EmailOctopus API Key and Click Connect to EmailOctopus. Click here to get more information.
- Finally, you need to map the form fields (Easy Forms) to the list fields (EmailOctopus).
- Select your Form
- Select your List
- Click on Status: ON.
- Enable an Opt-In Condition. The opt-in condition shows that in order to forward information to EmailOctopus, the field value must be present when the form is submitted. It's usually a Checkbox field, for example: A checkbox with the label: “Sign-up to our newsletter”.
- Select your Subscriber Email Field (required)
- Select your Subscriber Status (required)
- In the section Map Fields:
- Map a Form Field to a List Field (EmailOctopus Custom Field)
- Save the Form.