Insightly CRM Add-On ¶
The Insightly Add-On is a premium one, you can buy it on our landing page. Thank you!
The Easy Forms Insightly Add-On gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with the Insightly CRM. Captures leads and contacts from your website.
Captures leads and contacts from your website and sends customer data to Insightly; helping you develop and keep healthy relationships with your newest visitors.
Smooth Automation ¶
Send customer submitted data from your forms directly into your CRM account.
Build Better Relationships ¶
Full support for all modules: Contacts, leads, organizations, opportunities, projects and tasks
Map Insightly Fields ¶
Easily map your Easy Forms fields to your Insighly custom fields and Gain more information about your customers.
Opt-In Conditional Logic ¶
Control opt-in and only add data when a certain condition is met.
Install Insightly Add-On ¶
The Insightly Add-On installing process is very simple, same to any other Add-On. To install the Insightly Add-On follow the documentation to install an Add-On from the Add-On Manager.
Create a Sign Up Form ¶
Forms are created through the Form Builder. You just need to drag and drop the fields your form needs.
Then, from the Insightly Add-On interface you can select the fields that will collect the necessary information to send to Insightly. For example, email, name and custom fields, etc.
Now, to create a Sign Up Form follow the next steps:
- Click the Set Up a Form button
- Enter your Insightly API Key and Click Connect to Insightly. Click here to get more information.
- Finally, you need to map the form fields (Easy Forms) to the List fields (Insightly Module).
- Select your Form
- Select your List (Insightly Module)
- Click on Status: ON.
- Enable an Opt-In Condition. The opt-in condition shows that in order to forward information to Insightly, the field value must be present when the form is submitted. It's usually a Checkbox field, for example: A checkbox with the label: “Sign-up to our newsletter”.
- Map Fields:
- Map a Form Field to a List Field (Insightly Custom Field): You need to mapp every list field with the "Required" label.
- Save the Form.