Active Campaign Add-On ¶
The Active Campaign Add-On is a premium one, you can buy it on our landing page. Thank you!
The Easy Forms Active Campaign Add-On gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with the Active Campaign email marketing service. Collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.
Install Active Campaign Add-On ¶
The Active Campaign Add-On installing process is very simple, same to any other Add-On. To install the Active Campaign Add-On follow the documentation to install an Add-On from the Add-On Manager.
Create a Sign Up Form ¶
Forms are created through the Form Builder. You just need to drag and drop the fields your form needs.
Then, from the Active Campaign Add-On interface you can select the fields that will collect the necessary information to send to Active Campaign. For example, email, name and custom fields, etc.
Now, to create a Sign Up Form follow the next steps:
- Click the Set Up a Form button
- Enter your Active Campaign API Url and API Key and Click Connect to Active Campaign. Click here to get more information.
- Finally, you need to map the form fields (Easy Forms) to the list fields (Active Campaign).
- Select your Form
- Select your List
- Click on Status: ON.
- Send Last Broadcast: Enable It to resend the last campaign to new contacts.
- Enable an Opt-In Condition. The opt-in condition shows that in order to forward information to Active Campaign, the field value must be present when the form is submitted. It's usually a Checkbox field, for example: A checkbox with the label: “Sign-up to our newsletter”.
- In the section Map Fields:
- Select your Subscriber Email Field (required)
- Select your Subscriber First Name Field
- Select your Subscriber Last Name Field
- Select your Subscriber Status
- Select your Subscriber Phone
- Select your Subscriber Organization Name
- Enter the Subscriber Tags you want to use to segment a subscription group
- Map a Form Field to a List Field (Active Campaign Custom Field)
- Save the Form.