Google Places Autocomplete Add-On ¶
The Google Places Autocomplete Add-On is a premium one, you can buy it on our landing page. Thank you!
Simplifies the form filling process helping your users to enter their address with the Google Places suggest API. You make them save time by finding accurate addresses with suggestions and filling forms faster with autofill.
Smooth Integration ¶
Works with any text field. Turn any
<input> into an address autocomplete.
Improve the User Experience ¶
Delight your users by implementing a powerful addresses autocomplete in minutes.
Real Time Suggestions ¶
Suggest addresses and locations while your form users begin typing their address.
Suggest Accurate Addresses ¶
Auto complete almost all the addresses and locations in the world.
Install Google Places Autocomplete Add-On ¶
The Google Places Autocomplete Add-On installing process is very simple, same to any other Add-On. To install the Google Places Autocomplete Add-On follow the documentation to install an Add-On from the Add-On Manager.
Create an Address Autocomplete Field ¶
To create an Address Autocomplete Field, you must perform the following steps:
- Go to the Add-ons Manager and click on Google Places Autocomplete.
- Click the Set Up a Form button.
- A form used to configure the address autocomplete will appear.
- Form: Select the form.
- Api Key: Enter your Google Places Api key.
- Status: Can be:
- On: Enable autocomplete
- Off: Disable autocomplete
- Fields: It's composed of:
- Field: Choose the field to be auto-completed.
- Type: The type of search you want to use: "Address", "Establishment" or "All".
- Country: Select a country to limit the search to an specific country.
- Click Create