MySQL Add-On ¶
The MySQL Add-On is a premium one, you can buy it on our landing page. Thank you!
Connect Easy Forms to your own database and store your entries without a single line of code. In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, this add-on allows you to connect Easy Forms and a third party MySQL table to insert data.
Save entries to External Databases ¶
Connect your Easy Forms directly to 3rd-party MySQL Database-Table.
Map Fields to Columns ¶
Map a field, several fields or all the fields of your form to MySQL-Table columns.
Seamless Integration ¶
Connect multiple forms to multiple Tables witout write a single line of code.
Install MySQL Add-On ¶
The MySQL Add-On installing process is very simple, same to any other Add-On. To install the MySQL Add-On follow the documentation to install an Add-On from the Add-On Manager.
Create a MySQL DB Integration ¶
To create an integration with a 3rd-party MySQL database, you must perform the following steps:
- Go to the Add-ons Manager and click on MySQL.
- Click on the Set Up a Form button.
- A form used to configure the database connection will appear. Enter your database information and click "Connect to MySQL".
- Finally, you need to map the form fields (Easy Forms) to the columns (MySQL Table).
- Select your Form
- Select your Table
- Click on Status: ON.
- Enable an Opt-In Condition. The opt-in condition shows that in order to forward information to MySQL, the field value must be present when the form is submitted. It's usually a Checkbox field, for example: A checkbox with the label: “Sign-up to our newsletter”.
- In the section Map Fields:
- Map a Form Field to a Column Name
- Save the Form.