Zoho CRM Add-On ¶
The Zoho CRM Add-On is a premium one, you can buy it on our landing page. Thank you!
The Easy Forms Zoho CRM Add-On gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with the Zoho CRM.
The Zoho CRM add-on for Easy Forms enables you to send customer submitted data from your forms directly into your CRM account. Easily create:
- Actions Performed
Smooth Automation ¶
Send customer submitted data from your forms directly into your CRM account.
Build Better Relationships ¶
Full support for Zoho CRM modules: Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Deals, Activities, Campaigns, Visits, Tasks, Events, Calls, Notes, Attachments and Actions Performed.
Trigger Workflow Rules ¶
Workflow Rules in Zoho CRM, are a set of actions (email notifications, tasks and field updates) that are executed when certain specified conditions are met. With the Zoho CRM add-on you can trigger these workflows directly.
Map Zoho CRM Fields ¶
Easily map your Easy Forms fields to your Zoho CRM custom fields and Gain more information about your customers.
Opt-In Conditional Logic ¶
Control opt-in and only add data when a certain condition is met.
Install Zoho CRM Add-On ¶
The Zoho CRM Add-On installing process is very simple, same to any other Add-On. To install the Zoho CRM Add-On follow the documentation to install an Add-On from the Add-On Manager.
Connect Easy Forms With Zoho CRM API ¶
The Zoho CRM API uses the OAuth2.0 protocol for authentication. Before you get started with authorization and make any calls using the Zoho CRM APIs, you need to register your application with Zoho CRM.
- Go to Zoho Developer Console, click Add Client and select Server Web Applications.
- Enter "Your Application Name" in Client Name, enter your domain name (E.g. example.com) in Homepage Url and https://example.com/addons/zoho_crm/admin/authorized in Authorized Redirect URLs. Then, click the Create button.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret from newly created app.
- Go to your Easy Form instance > Add-ons > Zoho Forms > Global Settings.
- Paste the Client ID and Client Secret copied in the step 3.
Create a Sign-Up Form ¶
Forms are created through the Form Builder. You just need to drag and drop the fields your form needs.
Then, from the Zoho CRM Add-On interface you can select the fields that will collect the necessary information to send to Zoho CRM. For example, email, name and custom fields, etc.
Now, to create a Sign-Up Form follow the next steps:
- Go to the Add-ons Manager and click on Zoho CRM.
- Click on the "Set Up a Form" button.
- Click on the Authenticate button. You will be redirected to the Zoho consent page to grant access to the application.
- Now enter your Zoho account credentials and then click on the "Accept" button. You will go back to the Create Sign Up Form page.
- A form to configure the import will appear.
- Name: Enter a name for this integration. Used to identify this configuration in the system.
- Form: Select the form to integrate.
- Module: Select the Zoho CRM module.
- Event: Select the event when a Form Entry should be saved in Zoho CRM.
- Status: Enable / Disable this configuration without loose the information.
- Action: You can "Insert Records" or "Insert or Update Records (Upsert)".
- Duplicate Check Fields: When the Action is "Upsert", the system checks for duplicate records based on the duplicate check field's values. If the record is already present, it gets updated. If not, the record is inserted.
- Trigger: Select the Zoho CRM workflows that will be triggered when the form is submitted.
- Conditions: Use this tool to filter the entries based on their values
- Map Fields: It's composed of:
- Form Field: Choose the form field.
- Module Field: Choose the Zoho CRM Module field.
- Click Save
Now when the form you selected is submitted, it will automatically send the data you have selected to the Zoho CRM module you have configured to receive data.