Zapier Add-On ¶
The Zapier Add-On is a premium one, you can buy it on our landing page. Thank you!
The Easy Forms Zapier Add-On gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with more than 2000 3rd party web services and counting.
Connect your forms with over 2000+ web applications ¶
You can send form data to email providers, CRMs, file storage services, payment methods and more.
Seamless Integration ¶
Quickly integrate Zapier with any Easy Forms powered form.
Easy to Use ¶
Implementing Zapier is as easy as creating a form in Easy Forms and then configuring your Zap in Zapier to accomplish what you'd like to do!
Easy Forms Powered ¶
Conditional logic, events, field mapping... it's no different from configuring any form in Easy Forms!
Install Zapier Add-On ¶
The Zapier Add-On installing process is very simple, same to any other Add-On. To install the Zapier Add-On follow the documentation to install an Add-On from the Add-On Manager.
Set Up a Form ¶
Use the Form Builder to create a new form, you just need to drag and drop the fields your form needs.
Then, go to Zapier > Create Zap > Webhooks > Catch Hook > Continue. You will see the Zapier Custom Webhook URL. Click copy.
Then, from the Zapier Add-On interface you can select the fields that will collect the necessary information to send the form data. For example: Name, Form, Zapier URL, fields, etc.
Now, to Set Up a Form follow the next steps:
- Click the Set Up a Form button
- Enter the following information:
- Name: This is the administrative name to identify this configuration in the application.
- Select your Form
- Event: Usually you will want to send the form data when a "Form is submitted".
- Click on Status: ON*
- Zapier URL: Enter the Zapier Custom Webhook URL you got from Zapier > Create Zap > Webhooks > Catch Hook > Continue.
- Conditions: Conditional logic in order to send form data to Zapier, based on form answers.
- In the section Field Mapping:
- Name (key): Is the parameter name that will be sent to Zapier.
- Field (value): It is the form field that collects the information sent to zapier.
- Save the Form and go to the Form Page to be ready to submit some data.
- Now go to Zapier and click "Continue". You will see the "Test Trigger" button.
- Go back to your form and submit some data. Go back to Zapier and click "Test trigger". You will see the form data according to your configuration.
- That's it!
Now you can continue adding an action to your Zap. For example, you can upload files, send Slack notifications and more.