Add-On Manager ¶
Add-Ons are small applications integrated to Easy Forms for sending data collected by forms to third-party applications.
For this guide we will use the Google Analytics add-on as an example.
Note: @app refers to the application root directory.
Install an add-on ¶
Install an add-on is a very simple process.
- Upload the Add-On folder on your server and host it in
@app/modules/addons/modules. For this example, the folder should be in
- Go to the Add-Ons Manager by clicking on Add-Ons of the navigation bar
- In the Add-Ons list you should see the add-on name: Google Analytics, plus its version and brief description.
- Select the checkbox of the add-on to install: Google Analytics.
- Click Bulk Actions and then Install
The Add-Ons manager will reload and Google Analytics Add-On will be installed.
Note: You do not have to download the Google Analytics add-on, is included in the application.
Disable / Enable an add-on ¶
When an add-on is disabled, the add-on stops sending data to third party applications and access to their management pages is restricted.
- To disable an add-on, go to the Add-Ons Manager.
- Select the checkbox of the add-on to disable.
- Click Bulk Actions and then click Disable.
The Add-Ons Manager will reload and the Add-On will be disabled.
The process to enable an Add-On is virtually the same. You only need to select the action Enable, instead.
Note: When an add-on is installed and running, you can access it by clicking on its name.
Uninstall an add-on ¶
When you uninstall an add-on, not only stops transmitting data to third applications and restrict access to their administration pages. It also deletes all the information related and stored by the add-on during its use. This information cannot be recovered.
- To uninstall an add-on, go to the Add-Ons Manager.
- Select the checkbox of the add-on to uninstall
- Click Bulk Actions and then Uninstall
Then it will show a popup asking you to confirm your decision to uninstall the add-on.