MailWizz Add-On ¶
The MailWizz Add-On is a premium one, you can buy it on our landing page. Thank you!
The Easy Forms MailWizz Add-On gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with the MailWizz email marketing service. Collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.
Smooth Automation ¶
Quickly and easily send subscribers submitted data into your MailWizz account when a form is submitted.
Field Mapping ¶
Easily map Easy Forms fields to any MailWizz fields and Gain more information about your subscribers.
Create & Update Subscribers ¶
Create and update records in "MailWizz Self-Hosted Email Marketing Software" when a form is submitted.
Avoid Duplicates ¶
Avoid duplicates by checking for existing subscribers by email address.
Custom Fields ¶
Populate and create MailWizz custom fields with Form valuable data.
Conditional Logic ¶
Control opt-in and only add data when a certain condition is met.
Install MailWizz Add-On ¶
The MailWizz Add-On installing process is very simple, same to any other Add-On. To install the MailWizz Add-On follow the documentation to install an Add-On from the Add-On Manager.
Create a Sign Up Form ¶
Forms are created through the Form Builder. You just need to drag and drop the fields your form needs.
Then, from the MailWizz Add-On interface you can select the fields that will collect the necessary information to send to MailWizz. For example, email, name and custom fields, etc.
Now, to create a Sign Up Form follow the next steps:
- Click the Set Up a Form button
- Enter your MailWizz API Public key, Private key and API Url. Then, Click Connect to MailWizz.
- Finally, you need to map the form fields (Easy Forms) to the list fields (MailWizz).
- Select your Form
- Select your List
- Click on Status: ON
- Enable an Opt-In Condition: The opt-in condition shows that in order to forward information to MailWizz, the field value must be present when the form is submitted. It's usually a Checkbox field, for example: A checkbox with the label: “Sign-up to our newsletter”.
- Select your Email Field (required)
- In the section Map Fields:
- Map a Form Field to a List Field (MailWizz List Field)
- Save the Form.