Salesforce CRM Add-On ¶
The Salesforce Add-On is a premium one, you can buy it on our landing page. Thank you!
The Easy Forms Salesforcee Add-On gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with the Salesforce CRM, to achieve High-Converting Lead Capture Forms and more.
Capture more leads and contacts from your website and sends customer data to Salesforce; helping you develop and keep healthy relationships with your newest visitors.
Smooth Automation ¶
Send submitted data from your forms directly into your CRM account.
Build Better Relationships ¶
Full support for multiple objects: Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities and Cases.
Map Salesforce Fields ¶
Easily map your Easy Forms fields to your Salesforce fields and Gain more information about your customers.
Opt-In Conditional Logic ¶
Control opt-in and only add data when a certain condition is met.
Install Salesforce Add-On ¶
The Salesforce Add-On installing process is very simple, same to any other Add-On. To install the Salesforce Add-On follow the documentation to install an Add-On from the Add-On Manager.
Create a Sign Up Form ¶
To create a Form through the Form Builder you just need to drag and drop the fields your form needs.
Then, from the Salesforce Add-On interface you can select the fields that will collect the necessary information to send to Salesforce. For example, email, name, etc.
Now, to create a Sign Up Form follow the next steps:
- Click the Set Up a Form button
- Enter your Salesforce username, Salesforce password and Salesforce user security token. Click here to get more information. Also, REST API must be enabled in your Organization.
- Finally, you need to map the form fields (Easy Forms) to the list fields (Salesforce object fields).
- Name: Enter a configuration name to recognize this configuration in the system.
- Select your Form
- Select your List: Salesforce Object. It can be: Account, Contact, Lead, Opportunity, Case, Task
- Click on Status: ON.
- Enable an Opt-In Condition. The opt-in condition shows that in order to forward information to Salesforce, the field value must be present when the form has been submitted.
- Map Fields:
- Map a Form Field to a List Field (Salesforce Object Field): You need to map every list field with the "Required" label.
- Advanced Settings: This tools allows you keep updated your CRM records. For example, you can create a lead or update it if his email exist in the CRM. No all Salesforce object can be updated (Cases and Opportunity).
- Action: It can be:
- Search and create: Will insert new records, without updating any record.
- Search and update: Will update the found record, but won't create new records.
- Search and update or create: Will update the found record. If no record found, will create a record.
- Search Priority: There are two options:
- First lead, then contact: Use this option if you want to capture leads.
- First contact, then lead: If you want to work with contacts, instead leads, select this option. For example, if you want to create a Case, you can link the case to an existing contact, by his email address.
- Search By: Allows you to define what Salesforce Object property we are going to use to find the records. Currently, you only can select "Email".
- Email Field: This must be the Form email field we are going to use to search the record.
- Account Name Field: Used to create an account at the same time you can create other Salesforce object.
- First Name Field: Used to create a contact at the same time you can create other Salesforce object
- Last Name Field: Used to create a contact at the same time you can create other Salesforce object.
- Action: It can be:
- Qualify Lead: You can enable this option to Capture Qualified leads. Also, you have the option to create additional objects in the Wualification process:
- Create Account: Use the Account Name Field to create the Account.
- Create Contact: Use the First Name Field and Last Name Field to create the Contact.
- Create Opportunity
- Save the Form.