Conditional Emails Add-On ¶
The Conditional Emails Add-On is a premium one, you can buy it on our landing page. Thank you!
The Easy Forms Conditional Emails Add-On gives you an easy way to send emails to different recipients depending on the form submitted. Do you use the Easy Forms as a contact form for different departments? This add-on is an optimal solution for these cases.
With this add-on you will be able to set the form to be emailed to specific email/emails depending on the submitted data.
Send Email Based on User's Answer ¶
Trigger emails with different content based on the answer given.
Send Emails to the Correct Departments ¶
Set up email notifications that only trigger when one condition has been met.
Conditional Email Auto-Responder ¶
Email to your end-user only when a condition has been met.
Custom Messages ¶
Populate and send custom messages with form field data.
Submission & Attachments ¶
Send a submission copy and files uploaded by your form.
Email Templates ¶
Reuse email templates (message body) with different forms.
Install Conditional Emails Add-On ¶
The Conditional Emails Add-On installing process is very simple, same to any other Add-On. To install the Conditional Emails Add-On follow the documentation to install an Add-On from the Add-On Manager.
Create an Email Template ¶
The First thing we need to do is creating a Conditional Emails' Template, then we can use this template as the email body.
Now, to create a Conditional Emails' Template follow the next steps:
- Click the Set Up an Email Template button
- Enter the Template Name.
- Enter the Email Body. This html code will be processed to generate the Conditional Emails body.
- Enter the Body Text: It must be the email body in plain text.
- Click Save to store your Email Template.
Send Conditional Emails ¶
Now, to send conditional emails, we need to follow the next steps:
- Click the Set Up a Form button
- Enter a Name. The name of this configuration for administrative purpose.
- Select the Form.
- Select the Event. In what moment the email will be sent: When form is submitted or when the user email is being verified by double opt-in.
- Conditions: Select one or more conditions that the user answer must pass to send the email.
- Subject: The email subject.
- Body (Template): Select the Email Template created in the previous step.
- Send To: Email address where your message would end up after you send it and it is delivered.
- CC: Carbon copy.
- BCC: Blind Carbon copy.
- Reply To: Email address that the reply message will be sent.
- Send To Field: Email Field. Useful if you want to send a conditional email as confirmation message (auto-responder).
- Sender Name: The “from” name or line, helps to identify you to your recipients.
- Status: Can be:
- On: Enable this configuration
- Off: Disable this configuration
- Includes a Submission Copy: Enable it if you want to include a submission table.
- Attach Form Files: Enable it if you want to attach files uploaded by your users.
- Click Save.