Nexmo SMS Add-On ¶
The Nexmo SMS Add-On is a premium one, you can buy it on our landing page. Thank you!
With the Easy Forms Nexmo SMS Add-On you can send SMS notifications as part of your form notification process by integrating with the Nexmo SMS service. Get notified via a customized SMS text message as soon as a form is submitted, or a payment is received via an order form.
- Automatically send an SMS notification when a form is submitted
- Send SMS notifications to multiple phone numbers
- Control the SMS message
Install Nexmo SMS Add-On ¶
The Nexmo SMS Add-On installing process is very simple, same to any other Add-On. To install the Nexmo SMS Add-On follow the documentation to install an Add-On from the Add-On Manager.
Set Up SMS Notifications ¶
To Set Up a Form with SMS Notifications, you must perform the following steps:
- Go to the Add-ons Manager and click on Nexmo SMS.
- Click on the Set Up a Form button.
- A form used to configure the SMS notification will appear:
- Form: Select the form that will send notifications.
- Status: Can be:
- On: Enable notifications
- Off: Disable notifications
- API Key: Required. Api Credential.
- API Secret: Required. Api Credential.
- From: An alphanumeric string giving your sender address. For example, NEXMO. This is also called the SenderID.
- To: A single phone number in international format, that is E.164. For example, 447700900000. You can set multiple recipients separated by commas.
- Text Message: The SMS body.
- Click Create.