System Requirements ¶
Don't worry! So far our app has been successfully installed in all the hosting companies hired by our users. So likely your hosting must also meet the requirements.
Client Side Requirements ¶
- Web Browser Chrome, Firefox, Safari and MS Edge.
Server Side Requirements ¶
If your server meets the following requirements, Easy Forms will run on it.
- Server Linux/Unix (Recommended), Windows or Mac OS X
- Web Server Apache (Recommended), Microsoft IIS or any similar web server
- PHP Version v7.0 or above (Not 8.1)
- Database MySQL v5 or higher suggested
- Cron Job (Optional. Used to update stats and send async notifications)
- Web server should be able to read and write the application files (file permissions)
Note: If you are not sure about your server settings, get in touch with our support team and we will be more than happy to help you.
Used PHP Extensions ¶
Easy Forms requires the following PHP extensions:
- FileInfo - Used for mime-type validation.
- GD or ImageMagick.
- ICU version > 49
- Intl – i18n support.
- PDO MySQL Driver
- XMLWriter - Used to export entries as MS Excel files
- Zip - Used to export forms and form submissions.
Used PHP configuration ¶
short_open_tag - Used by view renderer.