Twilio SMS Add-On ¶
The Twilio SMS Add-On is a premium one, you can buy it on our landing page. Thank you!
The Twilio SMS Add-On let you easily integrate your online forms with the Twilio SMS service to send SMS notifications.
- Automatically send an SMS notification when a form is submitted
- Send SMS notifications to multiple phone numbers
- Control the SMS message
- Send Collected Data
Set Up SMS Notifications ¶
To Set Up a Form with SMS Notifications, you must perform the following steps:
- Go to the Add-ons Manager and click on Twilio SMS.
- Click on the Set Up a Form button.
- A form used to configure the SMS notification will appear:
- Form: Select the form that will send notifications.
- Status: Can be:
- On: Enable notifications
- Off: Disable notifications
- Account SID: Required. Api Credential.
- Auth Token: Required. Api Credential.
- From: An alphanumeric string giving your sender address. This is also called the SenderID.
- To: A single phone number in international format, that is E.164. For example, 447700900000. You can set multiple recipients separated by commas.
- Text Message: The SMS body.
- Click Create.