PDF Add-On ¶
The PDF Add-On is a premium one, you can buy it on our landing page. Thank you!
The Easy Forms PDF Add-On gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with the PDF generation tool. Automatically generate, email and download PDF documents.
With this add-on you will be able to personalise the look and feel of your PDF documents by adding your company logo, header, footer, paper size / orientation, font, colour and size. Automatically email the PDF to both the admin and the user as soon as the form is completed.
Highly Customisable PDFs ¶
With a Powerful Wysiwyg Editor you can customize the look and feel of your files.
Send as Email Attachment ¶
Automatically email the PDF to both the admin and the user as soon as the form is completed.
PDF Password Protection ¶
Limit access to a PDF by setting passwords. Two types of passwords are available: For the Admin and for Anonymous Users
Conditional Logic ¶
Only attach PDF documents when a certain condition is met.
Privacy, Security, and GDPR ¶
Generates PDFs on your web server, so no third-party service receives your data.
No Monthly Fees or Rate Limits ¶
There’s no third-party APIs needed when generating your PDFs. Your Software. Your Way.
Install PDF Add-On ¶
The PDF Add-On installing process is very simple, same to any other Add-On. To install the PDF Add-On follow the documentation to install an Add-On from the Add-On Manager.
Create a PDF Template ¶
The First thing we need to do is creating a PDF Template, the we can set up a Form to attach the generated PDF documents based on this template.
Now, to create a PDF Template follow the next steps:
- Click the Set Up a PDF Template button
- Enter the Template Name.
- Enter the PDF Filename. The name used when saving a PDF. You can use Field Variables.
- Enter the HTML Code. This code will be processed to generate the PDF body.
- Image DPI: By default this is set to 96.
- Password: Enter the admin password. The password for anonymous users will be auto generated in the PDF creation process. You can send the password by email using the
- Images and CSS Styles: If you only want to create a Pdf document with text, only. You can disable this option.
- Orientation: "Portrait" or "Landscape".
- Paper Size: Set the default paper size used when generating PDFs. "A4" by default. Also, you can set a custom size ("Height" and "Width"").
- Click Preview to open a modal will the PDF document viewer.
- Click Save to store your PDF Template.
Attach PDF document to the Email Notifications ¶
Now, to generate the PDF document and attach them to the email notifications, we need to follow the next steps:
- Click the Set Up a Form button
- Select the Form.
- Enter a Name. The name of this configuration for administrative purpose.
- PDF Templates: Select one or more PDF Templates to attach one or more PDF documents to your emails.
- Notifications: Select the Notification Type: "User Notification" or "Admin Notification" or Select both.
- Status: Can be:
- On: Enable the attachment
- Off: Disable the attachment
- Opt-In Condition: Only attach the PDF documents when a condition is met.
- Click Save.