Custom Error Messages Add-On ¶
The Custom Error Messages Add-On is a premium one, you can buy it on our landing page. Thank you!
So useful to customize any validation message and make it a little bit more friendly.
Do you want to change the validation error message (when people did something wrong on your form)? It looks quite unfriendly for you. Let’s make it a little bit more friendly!
Granular Customization ¶
Select the field, the validation type and enter the customized message.
Improve your Conversion Rate ¶
Define messages that focus on your target with a touch of familiarity.
Every Field including reCAPTCHA ¶
You can set a custom message for every field including the reCAPTCHA widget.
Every Validation Type ¶
Customize the warning of one, two or all of your validation types.
Install Custom Error Messages Add-On ¶
The Custom Error Messages Add-On installing process is very simple, same to any other Add-On. To install the Custom Error Messages Add-On follow the documentation to install an Add-On from the Add-On Manager.
Create a Custom Error Messages ¶
To create a custom error message, you must perform the following steps:
- Go to the Add-ons Manager and click on Custom Error Messages.
- Click on the Set Up a Form button.
- A form used to configure the validation will appear.
- Form: Select the form to validate.
- Status: Can be:
- On: Enable customization
- Off: Disable customization
- Items: It's composed of:
- Field: Choose the field to be validated.
- Validation Type: Choose the type, for example: "Required" or "Unique".
- Error Message: The custom error message if the value entered by the user doesn't pass the validation type.
- Click Create