MailerLite Add-On ¶
The MailerLite Add-On is a premium one, you can buy it on our landing page. Thank you!
The Easy Forms MailerLite Add-On gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with the MailerLite email marketing service. Connect your online forms to MailerLite to quickly grow your email subscriber lists.
Every time someone submits your form, new subscribers are added to your MailerLite lists. If submitted contacts already exist, they’ll be updated automatically. You’ll no longer need to worry about manually adding subscribers to your email lists!
Obtain More Subscribers Faster ¶
Automatically add subscribers to your email lists when a form is submitted.
Actionable Insights ¶
Gather valuable information on subscribers for more efficient email marketing.
Update Existing Contacts ¶
Auto-update existing contacts with new submitted information.
Custom Fields ¶
Populate and create MailerLite custom fields from form field data.
Control opt-in and only add subscribers when a certain condition is met.
Double Opt-In ¶
Automatically send a double opt in message to ensure only legitimate subscribers are added.
Install MailerLite Add-On ¶
The MailerLite Add-On installing process is very simple, same to any other Add-On. To install the MailerLite Add-On follow the documentation to install an Add-On from the Add-On Manager.
Create a Sign Up Form ¶
Forms are created through the Form Builder. You just need to drag and drop the fields your form needs.
Then, from the MailerLite Add-On interface you can select the fields that will collect the necessary information to send to MailerLite. For example, email, name and custom fields, etc.
Now, to create a Sign Up Form follow the next steps:
- Click the Set Up a Form button
- Enter your MailerLite API Key and Click Connect to MailerLite. Click here to get more information.
- Finally, you need to map the form fields (Easy Forms) to the list fields (MailerLite).
- Select your Form
- Select your List
- Click on Status: ON.
- Enable an Opt-In Condition. The opt-in condition shows that in order to forward information to MailerLite, the field value must be present when the form is submitted. It's usually a Checkbox field, for example: A checkbox with the label: “Sign-up to our newsletter”.
- Select your Subscriber Email Field (required)
- In the section Map Fields:
- Map a Form Field to a List Field (MailerLite Custom Field)
- Save the Form.